I’ve created this page to make ordering your wedding album as easy as possible. I’ve outlined every step of the process from selecting your favourite images all the way through to your album arriving at your front door. Hopefully, the information below will give you a very clear idea of what to expect and how to ensure you get the perfect Album for you. While going through the below steps, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a quick email.
1. Choose album size
- A Flushmount style album is included as part of the ‘Album packages’.
- There is an additional charge to upgrade to a larger album, starting from £100 for a 12″x12″ and £200 for a 14″x10″
- Additional designed Albums can be purchased – 10″x10″ Starting at £450 and 14″x10″ starting at £650 (final price will depend on number of spreads and overall design of the album)
2. Choose album cover
- Select a colour and cover material for the album cover: Classic Library Buckrum is included as part of the ‘Album package’.
- Japanese Book Binding Silks and all leather covers are an additional £55 for a 10″x 10″ album.
3. Choose number of pages
- 10 pages (40 images*) 10″x 10″are included as part of the ‘Album package’ and 15 pages (70)images for a 14″x10 Album.
- Extra pages are an additional £20 for a 10″x 10″ album and £30 for a 14″x10
4. Pick your favourite images.
- Within your online gallery, create an ‘Album’ favourite list, with the chosen images using the ‘Favourite’ heart-shaped button.
5. Approve design**
- With your favourited images, I’ll create a design for you to feedback on and give final approval before placing an order.
- Two rounds of changes are included as part of the design process, after which each round of further changes is charged at £25 per round.
- No further changes can be made to the album once your final approval has been given.
6. Place Album Order***
- Once an album order has been placed, delivery can be expected to take 6-8 weeks*** ( remember these are handmade and shipped from New Zealand)
- You can add Parent Albums (£150 – £300 depending on size) – this is a smaller copy of your main album
Once you’ve decided what you’d like, email me your choices and we’ll start the process of designing your wedding album.
*I recommend approx. 3/4 images per double page on a 10″x10″ and 5/6 images per double page on a 12″x12″or 14″x10″
** For delivery before Christmas, album designs must be approved before Sunday 28th October 2019.